It IS official
They called me today with my employee number, discussed how I wanted my business cards, and where in the office I would like to be located. That means IT IS OFFICIAL.
I am getting really excited about starting on Monday, and wish I could go in this week. But, I still have a few things to finish.
Almost done with the dressing room. I scraped every inch of the walls to eliminate the glow-in-the-dark stars, and I still didn't get them all. How the heck could I have missed some? They became obvious as I was painting, so I think I actually did end up getting them all. If not, I am sure Tim Jr. will find them.
I am getting really excited about starting on Monday, and wish I could go in this week. But, I still have a few things to finish.
Almost done with the dressing room. I scraped every inch of the walls to eliminate the glow-in-the-dark stars, and I still didn't get them all. How the heck could I have missed some? They became obvious as I was painting, so I think I actually did end up getting them all. If not, I am sure Tim Jr. will find them.
Anyway, after three coats of paint the room is finally clean. Sadly though, the Predator is no more. (All those movies, and all the shooting to fight him off, and all it took was a few gallons of paint.) Before I eliminated him, I had to take a bit of time to carefully examine all the tiny details. That was quite a fantastic piece of work, Burt.
Stay warm, kiddos.
Kate, here is the picture you asked me to take.
This is the evening view out the front door.
Those footprints in the snow were made by
Bailey Poochie.


2 Comments:
That's a pretty picture! I wish that it would snow that much here...actually we are supposed to get a lot of snow this weekend, so here's hoping!
We need to see a picture of the dressing room when it is finished!
Congrats on the job!
Congrats on the job!
-Charlotte
Post a Comment
<< Home